Ronin 2 Professional Combo
- Most versatile professional 3-axis stabilization system
- Monocoque carbon fiber frame design
- High torque motors supporting cameras up to 30 lbs
- Fine tune balancing for precision control
- Self-heating hot-swappable batteries
- On-board power for camera and accessories
- Integrated camera controls
- Built-in GPS & compatible with DJI A3 Flight Controller
The versatile Ronin 2 gimbal from DJI is suitable for use handheld, or mounted in a variety of ways, including to a drone, Steadicam, vehicle mount, and more. An update from the original Ronin, this motorized stabilization system is suitable for a range of camera and lens configurations, boasting a payload capacity of 30 pounds. This means it can be used for everything from DSLRs up to cinema cameras such as the Arri Alexa Mini and Sony FS7.
Like its predecessor, the Ronin 2 features support for Underslung, Upright, and Briefcase operation modes to help you achieve the best angle. However, it has been redesigned to enable easy transition between Upright and Underslung modes without changing the position of the camera. It also offers several other improvements, such as enhancements to the control software and physical design to simplify taking complex shots without sacrificing performance, all while making important functions more readily accessible.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.